Mittwoch, 19. Oktober 2016

Paradise

Hey guys.

I don't know why, but i'm in english mood today. So this post will be .... surprise surprise in ENGLISH. Should not be too difficult to understand what I'm writing about. Firstly my english is pretty bad, secondly I know that your english is pretty good and thirdly I'm just writing shit. Whatever^^

As you can see from my title Australia is like a Paradise. Okay not all parts of it, but the most of them and especially the coast. The ocean is so beautiful. I love going to the beach, surfing or just hanging around every single day.
But the beach is not the thing I love the best. It's my friends and my lovely hostfamily. I LOVE U ALL SO MUCH.

They making my life so much better here and finally I can feel like at home here. It took me a lot of bad experiences to get here but I'm happy that I did not give up and get through it. After the rain the sun comes out.

That was my short post about my happy life here

See ya soon
 Julia

Bildergebnis für paradise quotes surfing

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen